SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is an integral part of your branding and marketing campaigns. The different SEO techniques applied will ensure you get a better ranking in the Google or other search engine pages when someone searches for similar services that you provide. There are digital marketing experts who can provide you with useful to get optimum visibility.
Some of the useful SEO tips to follow:
- Add new contents frequently: Constantly change and update your web contents as the more dynamic they will be, more are the chances for the search engines to pick them. Put blogs and news and update them on regular basis to earn more footfalls to your website.
- Content is ‘king’: Content plays a very important role in how your website will score in the online space. Content should be simple, short and crisp with sufficient information about your business.
- Remove items that slow down the website: Remove the older blogs, inactive links, large images, flash videos and other unnecessary elements that are burdening your website unnecessarily. This will speed up the loading process and functioning of your website.
- Stick with your domain name: Don’t change your domain name frequently as it might impact your online visibility. The age of your URL might play an important role to get higher ranking and visibility.
- Put internal links and get external links: Link the pages with the best contents internally with other pages. Also, try to place your links on other websites, forums and groups for a better visibility.
- Place keywords at right places: Search for the right keywords and place them appropriately in your web content. Place the popular keywords in your URL, permalinks, title and tagline. An informative content with the appropriate keywords might increase your chances to get a higher ranking.